Industrial Thermal Imaging Cameras
Offering fire, process monitoring and pre-explosion protection capabilities, industrial thermal imaging cameras accurately identify hot spots or overheated equipment, providing early warning to avoid equipment damage or personnel risk.
Cameras provide live and recorded video from the camera as well as a phone app with alarm push notifications and remotely controlled relays.
Contact us to discuss your specific goals and Fike can help select the ideal industrial thermal imaging camera for the application, install cameras, sync with connected fire alarm control panels or PLC for equipment shutdown and offer unmatched technical support.
In fire applications, thermal imaging technology may detect…
- manufacturing or process equipment temperature increase prior to equipment damage
- lithium or other battery over temperature prior to off gassing and thermal runaway
- an overheated engine, which could create a fire if reached by oil mist.
- the incipient stages of a fire in a waste management facility or outdoor storage.
In combustible dust applications, thermal imaging technology may detect…
- an overheated bearing or product on a conveyor transporting combustible materials
- hot spots as required by NFPA 652
- hot spots found in a dust collector or other equipment that handles combustible dust
- belt slippage and other potential hazards found in a bucket elevator
Dual Thermal and Optical Monitoring
The rugged intelligent camera with an integrated high-performance thermal image sensor can be used in most industrial environments, explosion proof cameras and PTZ are available. Thanks to the two directly adjacent lenses, side by side thermal and optical cameras allow users to pinpoint the exact location of hotspots like smoldering fires in a visible image.
Fire protection is important to your business. Finding the solutions to your fire protection needs is something we have been doing since 1990. Our customers have found that they can trust the experience, knowledge, honesty, integrity and ethics of FPS team. We invite you to contact one of the members of this team to discuss how FPS can protect your employee’s life safety and your valuable assets for the continued operation and success of your company. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-(714) 257-2244 for a Systems and Design Consultant to assist you with your needs.